This App does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from people under 16. In case we discover that a person under 16 provided us with Personal Information, we immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
Terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with other terms governing the use of the App and with the rules of interpretation established on the Internet and the applicable law regulating the processing of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
When using the Application, we request the following Personal Information from the User:
- place of birth;
In some cases, you may provide the above mentioned information about your partner. By doing so, you shall obtain your partner's consent and ensure that they have read this Policy.
The Personal Information is collected by us when you enter this information in the corresponding forms in the process of using the Application.
The legal basis for collecting Personal Information is the User's consent to the collection of information.
Human Design does not collect any other Personal Information not expressly indicated in this Policy.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This App does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of this App.
Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to execute the License Agreement concluded between us and the User;
- to provide access to the App and its further use;
- to improve the App, make its use and adjustment of the necessary settings more convenient based on general or individual preferences, experience of use or difficulties encountered by the Users;
- to generate statistics summary reports which include analytics and monitoring of trends in the use of the App and the Users actions in the App;
- to prevent fraud or violation of the applicable law, in particular to detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and any other illegal activities, and to protect the rights and property of Human Design as well as the right and property of other users and third parties;
- to comply with any applicable law.
Personal Information of the User will not be used for purposes other than the above.
The User confirms that the purposes for using their Personal Information correspond to their interests, and gives their consent to the processing of the Personal Information by us. The consent is expressed by the User at the beginning of using the App and is given for each purpose for processing of the Personal Information mentioned above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We shall not disclose the User's Personal Information to third parties, unless:
- the User expressed the explicit consent to the disclosure of their Personal Information;
- the information disclosure is necessary for the use of the App by the User, as well as for the fulfillment of the License Agreement;
- Personal Information is disclosed in accordance with the applicable law upon requests of the entities authorized for the receipt of such information (inquiries made by juridical authorities and law enforcement bodies), and when we are obliged to disclose such information, if in good faith we reason from what the law requires of us and act accordingly;
- Ownership of or control over all parts or a part of the App is transferred to the new owner.
We shall never sell Personal Information of the Users to third parties.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission the information over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
The User has the following rights granted to them by law in relation to their Personal Information:
- the right of access to the User’s Personal Information;
- the right to have inaccurate Personal Information rectified;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Information;
- the right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”);
- the right to data transfer.
Storage Area and Transboundary Transfer of Personal Information
The User’s Personal Information is stored directly on the User’s device.
Human Design does not provide transboundary transfer of the User’s Personal Information.
Personal Information Storage Period
We store your Personal Information during the entire period the App is used by you, or until we no longer need this data to provide the App, or if it is required for a longer period (if we are required to store it for a longer period by virtue of applicable law, or it is done to resolve disputes in relation to our Users, to prevent fraud and abuse, and/or to protect our legitimate interests).
Human Design: Individual entrepreneur Yakovlev M.O. (OGRNIP 314784728900330)
The technical support is provided in the Russian language from 10:00 to 18:00 (Moscow time) on weekdays.